I’ve always loved to read. As a child, I would read for hours at a time, and as an adult, I still enjoy reading. In fact, I love reading more than ever. The world has changed since I was a child, though. Today’s children are bombarded with television and video games. They have no time to read. It’s sad, but true.
I believe that there should be more reading in our schools. It is vital to teach kids how to read. If they can’t read, then how will they learn anything? How will they get jobs? How will they find their way in life?
What I really want to do is write a book about how important reading is. And, I’m not just talking about books here. I mean reading magazines, newspapers, novels, short stories, etc. I want people to know that reading is important, and that we should all read more.
Here are some of the things that I have done to help spread the word about the importance of reading.
1. I wrote a book. It’s called “The Importance of Reading.” This book is based on my experiences as a teacher, and as a parent. I wrote this book because I wanted to encourage kids to read.
2. I wrote a blog post. This is a free article that you can use to help spread the word about reading. All you need to do is put it on your blog or website, and then let people know about it. You can even use this article as a resource for your own students.
3. I wrote an e-book. This e-book is available on Amazon, and it’s about reading. I think that this is a great idea, because it’s easier for people to get.
4. I have a Facebook page. This is another great idea. I have a lot of friends who are interested in reading, so I created a Facebook page for them. They can see my articles, and other things that I write.
5. I made a YouTube video. I made a video about reading. I’m hoping that people will watch this video, and that they will learn something from it.
6. I wrote a short story. This is a great idea if you’re a writer. Writing a short story is a great way to practice your writing skills. You can use these short stories in your blog, and on your website.
7. I gave a presentation. I gave a presentation about the importance of reading. I hope that I was able to inspire some people to read.
8. I did a radio interview. This is a great way to spread the word about reading. Radio interviews are a great way to reach people who don’t live close to you.
9. I made a CD. I recorded a few of my poems and read them. I hope that people will listen to this CD and learn something from it.
10. I did a talk show appearance. This is another great way to spread the word. I did a talk show about the importance of reading. It was very interesting!